Nautilus Scripts

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Dec 11 05:36:24 UTC 2003

Hey Dexter,

	Like the "Poke The Penguin", Can you send it to me off-list?

	I tried out your "new Text doc" script, didn't work for me
unfortunately. Something to do with unary operator "[:="??? I didn't meddle
with it too much, I found another script that did the same somewhere else.
However, I would still like to commend you on bringing forth this little
'tool' to my knowledge. (I used to complain, why isn't there an option like
this as I do In windows???)

Now, if only I know how to write a "Send to Anywhere", with a pop-up of a
directory selector.. something like the "enity --file-selection", Now that
would be cool also.. :)