how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Thu Dec 11 16:44:14 UTC 2003

By the way, I'm tired of being bullied by you, Mr. Hooper, so let's just
end this, okay? You think I'm a sycophant if I don't buy RHEL or beta
test bleeding edge software in Fedora. I disagree. Let's leave it at
that. We're not going to agree.

This is all just sad, because I seem to remember reading somewhere that
Red Hat was actually making money on the boxed sets when they stopped
selling them. So when you badger me about supporting Red Hat, keep in
mind that many of us would have been more than happy to keep buying the
boxed sets from here into eternity. The problem was that this didn't
make ENOUGH money for Red Hat since they're now public now. So I, and
many others were happy to support Red Hat. Just not at the cost of $100
(at the minimum) per desktop per year.

Preston