(no subject)

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu Dec 11 23:41:48 UTC 2003

I tried changing this option in /etc/ldap.conf and /etc/openldap/ldap.conf and it didnt work. I copied the cert to /etc/openldap/certs/cacert.pem and added "TLS_CACERT /etc/openldap/certs/cacert.pem" to both files. ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldaps.mydomain.com -x doesnt work (also using -h isnt working , but I still can log in and finger all users..)
Any more ideas? I've used the redhat-config-authentication tool to configure the client (copying the old config files used in redhat 9 didnt work also)...
Pedro Fernandes Macedo
webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br

Message: 21