is prelink doing this? "program antivir has been modified"

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 12 17:10:14 UTC 2003

I have to keep re-installing H+BDEV's Antivir. Whenever I want to
run it (manually), I get the following message:

"AntiVir / Linux Version 2.0.9-6
Copyright (c) 1994-2003 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
All rights reserved.

error (211): program file of AntiVir has been modified".

I wonder if prelink is affecting it? (A fresh install with my
registration key, and scan shows the system to be clean).

TIA,

Elton :\
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public