How do I unsubscribe?

Clifford Snow glass-art at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 17:22:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 09:05, Larry Williams wrote:
> On Thu December 11 2003 22:02, Clifford Snow wrote:
> Clifford
> Thanks for your response, but as stated in my original message, I tried that
> first by clicking on that item. It did take me to that page. I entered my
> email address and clicked on "Edit Option". That's when I got the can't open
> file error from kmail.
> Larry
Sorry - it worked so well for me that I assumed you must have forgotten
something simple like entering your email address.

I am guessing from your latest message that you are using something
other than Mozilla when trying to unsubscribe.  Try using Mozilla to see
if it works better.
--
Clifford Snow