Screen Resolutions

rbrimhal at bellsouth.net rbrimhal at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 12 18:10:31 UTC 2003

I'm just curious about when the newer wide-screen lcd resolutions will become part of fedora core. I have a dell inspiron 8500 with a 1680x1050 resolution, and luckily I have found others' (with more knowledge than I possess)config files for use with Fedora and my laptop. Not too big a deal I guess but it has kept me using Fedora (well, and the fact that I have never veered from using Red Hat until now :)). It would just be nice if this functionality were included.

Thank You.
Robert Brimhall (rbrimhal at bellsouth.net)