HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 13 03:16:53 UTC 2003

At no point does Red Hat or the list administrators require that I or
anyone else agree to the rules listed below as a condition of
participating in the list.

In real life you will have to sift through masses of information often
unconventionally presented to get what you are looking for. Other
forums, other places, no matter where you go, are simply not going to
conform to your sense of orderly content to make it possible for you to
research according to your comfort level.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA