Mozilla stopped authentication

Jouni jouni at sgic.fi
Sat Dec 13 12:38:27 UTC 2003

Hi,

My mozilla suddenly stopped asking me credentials when browsing to
password protected sites.  I just immediately get the "401 Authorization
Required" page.

All I remember doing lately which should have something to do with
mozilla etc. workage is allways installing latest up2date packages.

BTW, epiphany seems to work fine.  After last successfull mozilla
brosing I think I used epiphany my first time.  Can these programs
interfere each other.

How to get the window to enter login information back?

BR,

Jouni