evolution as default mail in mozilla?

Andy Wallace linxit at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 14 00:43:46 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 21:11, Brian Connolly wrote:
> Okay... I give up... but another cryptic dead end.
>
> How does one uninstall mozex?

Sorry to be a bit rude, but as you are in your own words "someone with
more than 20 years experience in communications", why can't you follow
very simple instructions?

Chuck's answer was spot on and I had it set up perfectly in 2 minutes.
You don't even bother to tell us what problems you experienced, just
gave up and obviously couldn't be bothered to read the FAQ on the mozdev
website.

Still, what does one expect from a top-posting HTML-sender? (current
post excepted, obviously)

Regards,
Andy