Training Spamassassin - Thanks!

Neil B. Cohen nbc at aikisoft.com
Sun Dec 14 14:41:48 UTC 2003

I just wanted to thank everyone for the responses I got regarding my
questions about training SpamAssassin (most of which were posted to this
list as well). This was a big help to me - and it seems to a few other
folks too - nice to see the community in action!

Someone said they were looking forward to a spam-free future - I'll
second that!

thanks again,

nbc
--
NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Aiki Software)
PHONE:  703-444-4610
DOMAIN: nbc at aikisoft.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse..  *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!           *