Swap partition

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Sun Dec 14 18:02:52 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I did try to add a SWAP file and all of the suggestions helped. I still
tried to compile my application and
it took all of the 1G and 256MB I had as storage so I am guessing that
there is an issue with the compilation
environment I am using. I am using a custom gcc which probably doesn't
play nice on Fedora.

Chris