Received many BLANK MAILs from fedora-list-admin at redhat.com

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Dec 15 17:42:06 UTC 2003

On Friday 12 December 2003 18:25, Xia wrote:
> I've received 27 mails from fedora-list-admin at redhat.com, for about
> every 3-4 minutes one mail. All they are all totally blank, I mean,
> NO SUBJECT, NO BODY.
>
> I didn't do anything. Is there any one has the same problem? Or
> should I do something?
>
> Best regards.

They were most likely sent in some form of html or html/text mime types,
which were probably sent incorrectly so that clients are unable to read
them right.  View the email source and see if the text is in there
somewhere.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: