Fedora disk label

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Mon Dec 15 18:38:14 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 12:47, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:

> Heck, I just wish that there was an identifiable logo!  Can't use the red
> fedora anymore, cause that's RHEL (and Red Hat has made it abundantly clear
> that they don't want to sully RHEL's good reputation by associating it with
> an 'unstable distro' like Fedora. *sigh*
>
> I guess the logo will have to be a fedora, but of another color.  I like
> having an easily recognizable logo to put on my CD labels...
>
> Ben

So why not use the blue Fedora that someone made a little while back?
If someone could redo the red Fedora into a blue one and then we can all
agree, after all this is a community project, then blue Fedora will still
represent the ties to the old Red Hat, but also signify a change.
Just a thought.
Ed