Any blind user out there using Fedora?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 15 18:39:54 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 10:24, Christian Moller wrote:
> Hi,
> Yesterday I sent a message to this list in which I asked for help in
> creating boot disk for the Fedora installer with BRLTTY on. If there are any
> blind user out there who'd like to assist, send me a message off-list. It

My friend "Bill from Denver" (William F. Ackerman) should be able to
help, but I haven's seen him post to the list in a while. If you still
do not get a response (by the time this is posted), let me know, and
I'll re-forward your request to him. I'm sure he can
(and would be willing to) assist you.

sincerely,

Elton Woo ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public