two gripes about Evolution ...

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 15 19:03:48 UTC 2003

I've now been using Evolution for about a couple of weeks, but
two things that I miss from other mailers (and can't seem to find
in Evolution):

1) The ability to define the priority of my messages. In other mailers,
I can select to send a message (if urgent) with *high*
priority, instead of the default.

2) Mark text in a message, and have *only* that text show as
quoted in a reply. As it stands, I have to select "reply", *then*
edit the message.

Otherwise, I like Evolution. (I haven't used the calendar or
appointments yet, though).

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public