Power-off

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Dec 16 02:14:38 UTC 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:06:42 +0100, Giuseppe Cavallo wrote
[snip]

Make sure APM is running. ACPI doesn't seem to be fully fuctional from what
I've read.

If you a running KDE like I am, then you can check to see if it's enabled by
going into Sysytem Settings-->Server Settings-->Services. Make sure APM is
ticked and save the settings.

If you goto shutdown & power off the system from a command prompt. Simply type
'poweroff', and the system will shutdown all services etc and then power off
the PC.

Wolf