SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum EX and Fedora

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Dec 16 02:32:53 UTC 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:41:35 +0100, Christian Moller wrote
> Hi Hans,
> Sounds great! Did you have to isntall any drivers or did it just
> work? Best regards, Christian

[snip]

The drivers will install automatically. As I run a SoundBlaster Audigy
Platinum EX myself. All that does have to be done, is to turn up the volume in
the mixer, as by default it very low, and will be like you don't have any
sound at all.

Wolf