is this the proper prelink update?

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 16 23:14:56 UTC 2003

Elton Woo  said:
> Prelink-0.3.0-16.sel.i386 is the name of the file which I downloaded
> from one of th Fedora sites, but I'm not sure this the correct one
> that I want.

If I had to make a WAG, I would guess that it is a prelink with SELinux
(one of the goals for FC 2 according to
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/).  I'm going to guess it
came out of Development (aka Rawhide) even though the current version is
prelink-0.3.0-17.i386.rpm.  You can check the changelog and see if it has
the features you are looking for.

That said, Rawhide is generally something you want to stay away from
unless you are active in development.  It has a tendency to be broken
until it stabilizes when beta releases are close.  If this isn't a
production system, or you are just feeling lucky, you can try rebuilding
the src.rpm.

--
William Hooper