Anybody get MRTG working?

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 05:10:09 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 19:17, Peter Loron wrote:

> I installed MRTG when I originally installed FC1. I've set up an Alias
> and Directory entry in httpd.conf, but when I try to hit the mrtg
> directory, I get "access denied". Any ideas? Anybody else get this working?

How are you trying to access it? http://localhost/mrtg ?

There is another config file for mrtg... /etc/httpd/conf.d/mrtg.conf
which defines mrtg as an alias to /var/www/mrtg

So, you need to use another directory name/ref in your /var/www/html
file or change the permissions so /var/www/mrtg is readable bt apache
... and possibly executable too.