Nvclock

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Wed Dec 17 13:51:26 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 06:46, Wolfgang wrote:

> If you are running a Geforce 2 card like you mentioned above, that would
> not surprise me, why the FPS's are low.

    No, it's a four, now.  I was hoping to make more use of UT2003 with
it, but it's not worth the $50 difference between cards.  :(

> >     OH: I'm using nvclock...I remember a way to turn ON the SBA-thing
> > but I didn't see it as an option..know anything about that?
>
> I don't Use NVclock to modify my XF86Config file. I do it manually. But
> , add this line to you /etc/modules.conf file provided the GF2 supports
> it. There's is more info relating to this stuff in the Nvidia README
> file. I can't remember where it's located but you can get from the
> Nvidia web site.

    Nvclock can modify XF86Config?  :)

> options nvidia NVreg_EnableAGPSBA=1 NVreg_EnableAGPFW=1
> NVreg_ReqAGPRate=7

    I'll give this a try; thanks!

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.