Erreta support

Ventsislav Genchev vigour at atlantis.bg
Wed Dec 17 17:17:55 UTC 2003

According to the errata policy for The Fedora Project bug fixes and
erreta updates will be available  for two to three months after the
release of the subsequent version. That's ok.. but let's take an
exampe... If I want to use Fedora Linux on some gateway for an instance
and the erreta support stops, what should I do? Change it with Debian;
Install the next version of Fedora Core (don't think so... I don't plan
to change my os every 6 months)..

What is the solution?
Will updates for Fedora Core 2 work on Fedora Core 1?

If someone out there could explain what should people who like (the
Redhat linux, Fedora Core, their dir tree architecture, conf support,
etc.. etc... ) do when a bug (securety risk) occurres after the
end-of-life period, I'll be vary gratefull...

PS: I don't plan to buy RHE.. so please don't offer that solution.