Cleaner looking boot

Brian Connolly linus at literatigroup.com
Wed Dec 17 22:01:25 UTC 2003

This is a resend.  I think with last night's mail mishap this may have
gotten lost.  Here again:

This is a purely cosmetic request.  I'd like a cleaner looking boot.
Here's the deal:

Presently, I've got a dual boot system.  GAG4.3 is the loader with XP on
hd1 and Fedora booting on hd2 (I could never get GAG to boot hd2 so I've
got grub there.).

At the very least, can someone help me with a cosmetic tuneup.  Right
now it goes: GAG - Grub (echo 640X480) - Fedora init - RHGB - login echo
- Gnome/KDE.  It would be cool if it was either GAG - RHGB - Gnome/KDE
or GAG - Grub (echo 1200X1024) - Gnome/KDE... all with a black
background.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Brian