A7N8X-E Deluxe experiences? or other motherboard recommendations?

Tom Gibbs tbgibbs at helixtel.com
Thu Dec 18 12:58:38 UTC 2003

Benjamin,
I only had trouble with the nforce2 chipset (different MB) with RH9 and
FC1 not having my network interface working until I stumbled in the
following site:
http://www.iskream.com/doc/nvidia_nforce2_drivers_rh9_en.html
After following the simple instructions everything now works as it
should. No other problems.