Cheap printer advice

Simon Windsor simon.windsor at cornfield.org.uk
Thu Dec 18 14:59:35 UTC 2003

Hi

There are a large number of cheap laser printers which work with linux
(ie Samsung, Brother, Hp) and nearly every ink jet works as well.

It is best to choose a good, simple device and a multi-function printer.
I personally would recommend Epson C64/80/84 inkjets and Brother lasers.

I hope this helps, checkout http://www.linuxprinting.com for further
help.

Simon