Can't boot on Dell dimension

Scott Pumer rpumer at pobox.com
Fri Dec 19 05:27:49 UTC 2003

Hi Steve,

I tried to look for you but I can't hit the unoffical fedora faq but you
may want to take a look at it.
http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/

There is an issue with some Intel chipset based motherboards (865 and
875 for sure) and yours has the 845PE chipset which
I believe was one of the problematic chipsets.  The site above will tell
you what kernel parameters to use at the start
of the installation.

Cheers,
Scott