How to install a LOGITECH USB WEBCAM on FEDORA CORE1 ?

hutuworm hutuworm at hz.cn
Fri Dec 19 14:04:32 UTC 2003

Ignacio de Miguel Diaz,

    I've compiled the driver with default updated 2129.nptl kernel's source rpm.
It's working happily.

    You may try to add v4l module at "make menuconfig" period, good luck.
The manual of qce-ga driver is an important reference.

    I've installed kernel 2.6.0, and my QuickCam is happy with the new kernel too. :D

======= 2003-12-18 16:38:00 Quote from your mail =======