Newbie: How to upgrade from Red Hat 9 to Fedora from hard disk

Ghod ghod at erols.com
Fri Dec 19 14:48:15 UTC 2003

you don't boot off the HD? pray tell how does linux boot then? AIR?
come on pay attention.
this isn't about hte UPGRADE this is about AFTER.. you know when you get
that LI... nothing
and it hangs.. or some other such opps like the kernel got moved.. or
the SCSI controller hangs or someother such thing!
using HD upgrade is fine and dandy.. but "NOT" for newbies!!!! EVER!
they should have backup media PURE and SIMPLE.
they WILL 90% of the time make a mistake.. and IF the files are on the
HD and IT is no longer accessable NOW WHAT?

GEEZ RTFM yourself!!
man are this THICK in real life too?