fc on thinkpad

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Sat Dec 20 15:22:43 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 10:46, Asad Javid wrote:
> i have installed fc1 on my ibm thinkpad T30 laptop. everything seems to
> work fine except that it didnt pick up the right monitor due to which it
> is only in 800x600 view. the other problem is that it has a winmodem.
> are there any rpms out for fc1 on thinkpad??

I have a T30 and it works fine at its native resolution of 1400x1050.
Just choose "Generic LCD panel 1400x1050" and you should be fine.
Contact me off-list and I'll send you a copy of my XFConfig file if you
like.

I've never bothered trying to get the modem working; the WiFi,
Bluetooth, and Ethernet all work out of the box with FC1, though.

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves