Installing Fedora

Jaroslav Kadlecek fedora at msdo.org
Sun Dec 21 12:35:19 UTC 2003

simply.. from first boot cd :)

> have seen Fedore HOWTO but unable to know what apt & yum?

You read this howto, really?  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO
apt/yum is an up2date system program..You don't need them to install new
system.
this is usable only for updating already installed system.

> Can anybody help me in this regard
> please give me the link of image of fedora software so that I can write it
on CDs.

mirror list of iso's repository:
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraMirrorList
(example.: ftp://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/iso/)
for install process you need only:  yarrow-i386-disc1.iso,
yarrow-i386-disc2.iso and yarrow-i386-disc3.iso

J.