prelink: what is the latest version?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sun Dec 21 16:55:08 UTC 2003

I cannot understand it, but up2date hasn't shown any new updated to prelink.
0.3.0-13 is the version which is on my system, and IIRC, sometime ago,
I was advised there would be a newer version which would include the
"-b" (blacklist) option, since the current version causes H+BDEV's
Antivir to be inoperable.

If I have missed any annoucement or link, please excuse me. This list is
*extremely* busy, so I may have missed mention of a / any newer version.

TIA,

Elton Woo ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.