Where are "cups-drivers"?

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Sun Dec 21 18:59:23 UTC 2003

Hi all,

having upgraded from RH7.3 to FC1 (fresh install), I'm trying to get
CUPS to support my HP LaserJet 4050N. On RH7.3, there was a
"cups-driver" RPM, which - among other things - contained a driver
specifically for this printer. On FC1, I can find no such package and
the HP LaserJet driver that is included doesn't give me 1200dpi as an
option. I've searched the archives but came up empty. What do I need to
install to get the proper driver again?

Cheerio,

Thomas