GPG with up2date is driving me nuts

sean darcy seandarcy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:34:22 UTC 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 Sean Estabrooks wrote:

>Any chance these machines were upgraded from versions prior to FC1 ?   Do
>you have fedora-release-1-3.i386.rpm installed or do you still have a
>redhat-release rpm installed?   My guess is the latter.   If so, upgrade
>to the fedora-release rpm and rerun the commands you mention above.

fedora-release-1-3 is installed and no redhat-release is installed.

I also looked at the problem of mozilla - large files.  The error occurs
before downloading, while up2date is checking headers.  And it can occur
with small files. Note some files work. So somehow the GPG key works for
them, but not for others.

thanks for the response.

sean