yum and digital signatures

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Tue Dec 23 01:18:45 UTC 2003

I've looked into the man pages, but I can't find anything related to yum
and GPG signatures. I know that up2date will verify GPG signatures before
attempting an install. Can yum be configured to do the same?

--
Todd's "Customer Disservice Hall of Shame" currently contains:
    - Charter Communications: Mislead their customers about services,