yum hosed

Clif Smith fedora at cjs226.com
Tue Dec 23 03:20:57 UTC 2003

Did you by chance install anything from Ximian?  After I installed
Ximian's Connector and their version of Evolution, I came across the
same issue.  Do a rpm -qa *krb* and see if you have a downrev of
krb5-libs, notably v1.2.7-14.

To get past the issue I remove it (krb5-libs-1.3.1-6 is installed as
well), do any yum/up2date/rug work and then install it again to get
Connector and Evolution to work.  It's a bit of a hassle, but I've
learned to work around it.

cjs