mount.app

Vano Beridze vano.beridze at silkroad.ge
Tue Dec 23 13:35:15 UTC 2003

Hello

I've got
Fedora Core 1

WindowMaker 0.80.2

I've compiled Mount.app 3.0 for WindowMaker.

I can not mount cdrom from Mount.app. The mount button simply does not work.
Surprisingly I can mount cdrom from terminal with
mount /mnt/cdrom

my /etc/fstab file

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda2               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
user,noauto,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
user,noauto,kudzu 0 0

What might be the problem?

Thank you

Vano