ftp question

Rob Freeman sysadmin at fleetone.com
Tue Dec 23 15:14:14 UTC 2003

We do that here.  Our information is written on a windows box that is then
copied over to a linux ftp server.  What we do is use xxcopy on the windows
box to get any files that were created today and then scp the files over to
the linux box using pscp from putty.  All this is in a batch file that is
run from the windows scheduler.

rmdir /S /Q c:\ftptrans
xxcopy c:\ftproot c:\ftptrans /S /DA#0 /ED /H /YY /WV0
pscp -r -p c:\ftptrans\* linux:/home/

YMMV on it, but it works well on this end.

Rob