Another up2date error

leam leam at reuel.net
Wed Dec 24 00:01:12 UTC 2003

Simon Bell wrote:
> Try looking in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
>
> Simon

I did, but the up2date default was commented out. Does it use sources
even if the up2date file says something else? Sounds like overlapping
config files.

Uncommented the up2date default and got a blue screen, and then a "Not
Found". /var/log/up2date was not much more helpful, "up2date A protocol
error occurred: Not Found , attempt #5,"

Should I guess that I'm using a down load directory instead of an update
one? What, exactly, is the up2date/yum looking for?

ciao!

leam