Help needed with SanDisk CRUZER memory stick

Caleb Rodriguez calebsr2k at acm.org
Wed Dec 24 12:58:09 UTC 2003

Thank you that kind of seemed to work for me as well. The only catch is
that only root can mount the drive which i should be able to change the
permissions.
When I do attempt to mount the drive I get the following:

root at localhost etc]# mount /dev/sda1
mount: /dev/sda1 is not a valid block device

Can you help me with this please?
Thank you