add/remove packages

Sidar Lopez slopez at ceroriesgo.co.cr
Fri Dec 26 20:17:17 UTC 2003

It's important to work on add/remove packages.
This is because when i try to install packages from another source tree
--tree=/mnt/cdrom and the script require another CDROM to continue with
other packages the redhat-config-packages must to make a pause and
request the next CDROM and then continue....

I say that because i install Fedora Core 1 on my pc then remove my CDROM
and try to install packages from another CDROM located on another
computer that share it via samba and the program don't make a pause for
request the next CDROM that contains needed packages.

Sorry for my english, i don't speak it.