Help customising Fedora for my grandfather.

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 27 17:07:10 UTC 2003

It is a good bet that Fedora does change the Gnome interface
considerably. Just go through any source rpm for almost anything and
look at the number of Red Hat-specific patches that get added.

Also another of my ideas -- look at the Release Notes, there is a
section on how Linux can be made useful to those with handicaps. You
probably did this already.

Bob