A good book on C Programming?

Jon Atkinson jonathana at cleanstick.org
Sat Dec 27 22:54:28 UTC 2003

Wayyy back, when I was first learning C, I learnt it with no other
experience than a little VisualBASIC/QBasic knowledge. It sounds like
these books may therefore be a little below your level of ability (if
you're already a Linux user you'll be pretty savvy anyway), but I found
Volume I and II or C for Dummies to be a really good resource, if only
for explaining basic concepts like arrays and basic data types. YMMV
though, you're probably above that stage.

--Jon