P800/Bluetooth

Stoffel Bester stoffel at ngn.co.za
Mon Dec 29 08:24:30 UTC 2003

many thanks

On Ma, 2003-12-29 at 09:50, bryan at redfedora.co.uk wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Just wondering how does one send info via P800 and Fedora.
> > I can see the pc from my phone and send contact info, but how do i send
> > data.
> >
> > How do i browse on the pc side...?
> > --
> > Regards
> > Stoffel Bester
> > Account Manager
> > National Golf Network (Pty) Ltd
> > Cel: 083 458 1434
> > Tel: 011 706 8440
> > Fax: 011 706 8321
>
> There's a shed load of information here you may find helpful
> http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/ I'm looking at doing the same thing
> with my laptop now I have all the bits to do so.
>
> Bry
>

> --
Regards
Stoffel Bester
Account Manager
National Golf Network (Pty) Ltd
Cel: 083 458 1434
Tel: 011 706 8440
Fax: 011 706 8321

Nedbank is the proud new Sponsor of the National Golf Network. Visit www.handicaps.co.za to check your latest golf scores and handicap.

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and
proprietary information. This information is private and protected by
law and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are
requested to delete this entire communication immediately and are
notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or taking any
action based on this information is prohibited. Emails cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. The sender does
not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception,
corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or
tampering or interference with any of the information contained in this
email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever
reason or its effect on any electronic device of the recipient. If
verification of this email or any attachment is required, please request
a hard-copy version