Kernel 2.6 problems

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Mon Dec 29 21:08:08 UTC 2003

On or about 2003-12-29 14:24, Tom Mitchell whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

>Lorenzo,
>
>You are GPG encripting your entire message not simply adding a
>signature to validiate your text.
>
>  1. [Application] (602bytes) ""
>
>Since strong encription can be illegal in parts of the world this
>is bad style.  It also demands that all members of this list
>install the same GPG tools your are using as well as install you
>on our key rings.

I'm really curious about this.  I see his messages just fine, using
Mozilla 1.5, and as far as I know I have not installed anything special
(like Enigma) which would allow me to de-crypt an encrypted email using
GPG.  I also didn't think that Mozilla could do that on its own.  So
there's something strange going on here, and although it's not super
important, I'm still curious...

--
Fritz Whittington
TI Alum - http://www.tialumni.org