GPG signatures

Bruce W. Bigby bbigby at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 00:06:41 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 15:59, fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com wrote:

That's a good point.  I just updated my .gnupg/options file to name my
key server.  I was able to send e-mail to myself and Evolution/GNUPG
stated that my signature was authentic.  Let me know, if you are unable
to authenticate my signature.
--
Bruce W. Bigby
http://home.rochester.rr.com/bigbyofrocny