Kernel 2.4.22-1.2135.nptl and NVIDIA driver 5328

Andre Costa acosta at ar.microlink.com.br
Tue Dec 30 00:43:07 UTC 2003

Hi Lance,

I am using kernel 2135 with NVIDIA 5328 + GeForce4; and they all work
beautifully well together... I know it doesn't help you with your probl,
I just hope it at least gives you some hope...

Also, there are some issues with the new driver (specially with
VIA-based mobos), it looks like NVIDIA should release a fix soon.

Happy new year,

Andre

Andre Oliveira da Costa