Replacing Gnome rpms

Matthew Wilson matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 30 23:26:49 UTC 2003

Thanks Christophe, that was the bit I was referring to.  I am attempting
to to 3. but can't locate any Ximian rpms and was wondering if anyone
knew the specific packages that need changing (and how to identify them
-
rpm -q gnome* -a --info shows lots of Gnome rpms all built by Redhat but
none by Ximian, after installing FC1 yarrow on top of RH9 Shrike )

thanks for your help

Matthew.