How to Propose Packages?

Dmitry Tweritin snaky at ok.ru
Tue Jul 22 20:16:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

>> How do you propose a package for inclusion under the new regime?

BN> bugzilla, against distribution.

BN> Note that until we get more infrastructure for external contribution
BN> up and going (which we're working on), there probably won't be much
BN> movement on this front right away.

I  think  it  would  be  nice  for  everybody  to  discuss this future
infrastructure  in  this  list.  If  you  have some vision or just the
particular  ideas  about that, please, publish them. For example, what
you  think about staging - testing/unstable/stable etc. branches, some
kind of the scheme currently used by fedora and debian? I think this
will help a lot having some part (or maybe even main part) of packages
maintained by "external" people.

--
 snaky