The more I read the confuser I get.

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 2 01:18:45 UTC 2003

On Nov 2, 2003 at 01:46, Xose Vazquez Perez in a soothing rage wrote:

>William Hooper wrote:
>
>> It has been documented on these list before that *.edu gets a very good
>> discount on volume licenses.  I have yet to hear anyone from an *.org say
>
>one snag ->   ^^^^^^
>
>If this is true maybe RH needs to update http://redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/
>with more accuracte information because says nothing about discount on volume
>licenses to enterprise, *.edu, nonprofit orgs....
Free Business Advice 101.

Get your CIO to pen a nice letter to RH stating that they
would like to buy XXX amount of licenses from RH for use
throughout your institution. Make sure the letter has
flowery prose about how your institution is doing this
and that for world <blank>. Make sure the letter is on
nice letterhead paper. I am pretty confident the results
would be satifactory. If they aren't, buy 15% of voting
RH stock. This should at the minimum get you a place on
the board of directors. The rest is up to you.

N.Emile...
Nothing succeeds like success.
		-- Alexandre Dumas
 20:11:10  up 69 days,  8:45,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00