RealPlayer

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Mon Nov 3 18:58:43 UTC 2003

I managed to get Real Player 8 working on my box.  Go to the Xine
Homepage.  There is a link to a guy's homepage that builds nightly Xine
Releases on a RH 7.3 box.  They've worked great on my computer.  I can
watch Real Player files, mpeg, wmv, avi, etc.  I also downloaded gxine,
and the Mozilla plugin for it, so now I can do all of this seamlessly in
Mozilla or Epiphany.

Peace
andy