Delayed due to 'Respin'?

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Mon Nov 3 19:14:33 UTC 2003

El Lun 03 Nov 2003 17:43, Matthias Blankertz escribió:

> > You mean they took the blue pill? :-)
>
> RH said that the development of Fedora will be a more open process.
> Then I wonder why they can't tell us what their problem is that causes them
> delay? It either is a) something secret, or b) they don't want to waste
their
> time explaining. b would be acceptable but a?!?

If this is Open to the community, like the Debian Project, then there should
be a fedora-devel list where there exists discutions about releases, etc.

Those this list exist?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques at unl.edu.ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telemática
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral